Terms and conditions
The term ‘Ananta Yoga’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the business whose registered office is Ananta Yoga, Dunfermline, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the reader of this document.
1. The use of any information or materials we provide you is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information made available meet your specific requirements.
2. All trademarks reproduced, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are hereby acknowledged.
3. Please consult your doctor prior to engaging in any exercise program.
PRIOR to any information being captured by us that you may provide to us.
With regards your personal information Ananta Yoga under the terms of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) shall:
• not share or process your information other than for it’s intended purpose
• ensure your data is held securely
• keep records of our processing activities
• shall keep your information for a period of 7 years to comply with the legal requirements of our Insurer
• notify you of any breaches
that you have the right to
• request access
• rectification or erasure of personal data
• restriction of processing
• object to processing
• data portability
• withdraw consent at any time
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You are not obliged to enter into a contract to provide us with the information requested. Access to the class may be denied should you not provide us answers to the medical related questions (on health grounds)
Your data is not subject to any automated processing